Technical Assistance

AAP Manager, Ali Khademian gifts a local landlord with a gift card to Home Depot.  One of the many giveaways at the AAP Landlord Dinner & Seminar

Technical Assistance​

Technical Assistance is any sort of assistance that will better help landlords navigate all the different regulations and requirements for rental housing within Montgomery County. Owners and property managers can call or e-mail the AAP Specialist to get advice about anything from Landlord-Tenant issues to finding the best contractor/tradesmen for anything upcoming rehabilitation projects.

  • Seminars
  • Property Needs
  • Capital Needs Assessment
  • Utility Aid
  • Asbestos
  • Rental Relief
  • Interior and Exterior Painting